Monday, March 29, 2010

Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo Review

** out of 5
I was really excited to get this shampoo, but I was quickly very disappointed with it. Before I used this I was using Pantene Ice Shine, which was okay, but it still left my hair very dry and damaged. After reading the great reviews on this green tea shampoo, I really thought it would work for me. Turns out, it was barely any better.

The shampoo was OK in the shower - it lathered pretty well, but not amazingly. After rinsing it out though, my hair felt terribly dry.

But the conditioner was the worst part. I felt like I had to use half of the bottle to make my hair actually feel smooth. It took so long for it to feel like it was all in my hair, and after a few minutes it STILL didn't feel smooth.

After the shower, my hair didn't feel as bad as it did, but it still wasn't great. The shampoo smells good, but it does not last. My hair still looked fried, dry and damaged after blow drying, even though I use a heat protector. It looked better after straightening, but I didn't notice a real change in my hair from my past shampoos - it is still not as soft as I would like it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment