Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Favorite Actresses


Keira Knightley. Brilliant actress. My favorite role from her is Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice.


Zooey Deschanel. The newest actress I've come to like. She's not the sexiest or most intimidating actress, but she's adorable and fun, which is just as good to me. Favorite role: Summer in 500 Days of Summer.

Mila Kunis. She was always one of my favorites on That '70s Show as Jackie, and since then she's been in several movies where she proved she can be very versatile. Favorite roles: Meg in Family Guy, Rachel in Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Solara in The Book of Eli.


Dakota Fanning. She's been in too many movies I like to list. It's been great watching her grow up and still act well in great movies. Favorites: Man on Fire, New Moon, and especially I Am Sam. I can't wait to see The Runaways.


Rachel McAdams. She has been in so many movies and has played a lot of different roles. I think she's an amazing actor in all of them. Favorite roles: Regina in Mean Girls, Allie in The Notebook, Irene Adler in Sherlock Holmes, Jessica in The Hot Chick and Claire in Wedding Crashers.


Scarlett Johanson. I've always liked her because she's not only a great actress and is in a lot of movies I like, (such as Nanny Diaries, In Good Company and He's Just Not That Into You) but because she looks so different from everybody else.


Natalie Portman. Another great actress because she plays so many different roles well. Favorite roles: DEFINITELY Evey in V for Vendetta, and Sam in Garden State.

No comments:

Post a Comment