Thursday, June 10, 2010

Things in my apartment I love

My vintage clock. I found it randomly and fell in love with it. I love the colors.
Magazine holder - found this at Ikea. I love how it looks like the ones you see in the store. I'm going to nail it up on the wall in my new apartment.

My key holder by my door from Urban Outfitters.

Alice in Wonderland Glass from Urban Outfitters with a single purple flower from Ikea, just for decoration.

New York City poster from Target.

A retro lamp I've had for years, too long to remember where I got it.

Ice cream bank from Urban Outfitters. Too cute.

Owl candle holder.

Gorgeous lamp.

A popcorn box I stole from my parents years ago...I use it to hold random things I keep on my desk.

Starbucks coffee mug used for a pencil holder.

Soap dispenser from Bed Bath and Beyond.

Simple little holder I got from a dollar store that I keep in my bathroom, used instead of a jewelry box.

My bathroom curtain from Target.

A little thing I found from some random store - I think the word is perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment