Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cat faces

Frequently, I send pictures of my cat to my friends' phones. Most of the time, the caption is something similar to "lol look at his face!" Most of my friends understand and appreciate this, all except for one - my boyfriend. He doesn't understand that my cat has hilarious and listless facial expressions depending on the situation or what mood he's in. Here's my attempt to explain, through several pictures of my own cat, Gladstone. Enjoy.

 This is Gladstone's chill face. It means he's chilling, possibly judging you, and probably isn't up for cuddling. If he could talk, I believe he would be saying something along the lines of "sup?"

 His sweet and cuddly face. This doesn't last long, but it's nice when it does. Take advantage of this as much as possible before bites ensue from over-snuggling.

 His quit-surfing-the-internet-and-pay-attention-to-me-i'm-bored face.

His perfectly content face - obviously.

 His annoyed-at-this-stupid-feather-thing-in-my-face face.

 His dreamy face. Another moment to take advantage of with snuggling.

 Another bored and tired face. 

 ...This one I might have done on my own. But it makes me laugh every time.

 His official derp face. Every now and then he forgets and leaves his tongue out.

 His what-are-you-doing/what-are-you-staring-at face. In a box.

 The conspiracy cat face. Or he might have just heard a mysterious sound somewhere or saw something move.

Another derp face. Because there can't ever be too many cat derp faces to share.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment