Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Things I love right now

1. October
October has always been my favorite month. It's when the weather in Florida starts to get colder (some days), it's when festivals arrive & Halloween parties are thrown. The decorations, finding a costume, carving pumpkins & going to Halloween Horror Nights/ Howl-O-Scream.... There always seems to be so much going on this month and so much to do.

2. Sweaters & hoodies
I always bring out my winter clothes too early. To me, nothing beats the feeling of a sweater or hoodie in chilly weather. I have plenty but always want more!

3. Parks and Recreation
I'm so glad a friend suggested this show to me. I've been watching it nonstop on Netflix for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love it! Nothing can beat the Office to me, but it definitely comes close, just as Arrested Development does. Before Netflix, I was only really a fan of a handful of shows...now I'm loving a lot! So, thank you Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment