Thursday, October 13, 2011

Back!

I started looking through this again, and I realized how much I miss it! Ever since I found out about Tumblr I started to get lazy and just reblogged pictures...and it's definitely fun, but I think I need to start this one up again. So get ready for plenty of more posts..and sorry for the ridiculously long break!

The blog will basically be the same and will include:
1. Movie, tv, books, food & products reviews
2. Polyvore outfits
3. Pictures from Tumblr
4. Things I love, new finds, websites, products, crafts
5. Opinion pieces, thoughts, advice
6. Photography (might mostly be of my cat)
7. Outfits on me, friends, random people & mannequins
8. Quotes, lyrics
9. New music & playlists
10. Graphic design, typography
11. News/feature stories done for class/published
12. Videos
13. Interior design
14. My vintage fashion posts at Vantage Point Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment