Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Funniest Facebook fan pages

Everyone is a fan of something...
Here I made a list of the funniest, most random fan pages on Facebook I've seen. Just click and become a fan!

I'd rather carry 10 grocery bags in each hand than make two trips.

Stopping the microwave before it hits 0:00 to avoid hearing the "BEEP"s

I read the group name, I laugh, I join, I never look at it again

Not being eaten by sharks

Randomly laughing because you remembered something funny

I hate douchebags

My door was closed when you came in, don't walk off and leave it open.

I wish music played during epic moments of my life and not just in movies.

Pretending to text in awkward situations

Texting the person next to you stuff you can't say out loud

Open fridge, nothing. Freezer? Nothing. Might as well try the fridge again.

I will go slightly out of my way to step on a crunchy-looking leaf

I hate thinking I've found a parking spot & it turns out to be a small car.

Saying something, then realizing it sounded extremely sexual

I accidently typed ;) instead of :) and now it's awkward.

Open a pack of gum, and suddenly everyone is your best friend.

Deliberately driving slower when being tailgated

Sliding on floors with your socks on

I really hate slow computers

Falling asleep on the couch and waking up with a blanket on you

I hate getting out of a hot shower, it's like the north pole invaded my house

When I tell stories about people I dislike, I give them ridiculous voices.

Figuring out what movie the people in the SUV in front of me are watching

I hate this song! Why do I know all of the words?

Walking into a room and totally forgetting why you went in there

I'll just sleep 5 more minutes... 30 minutes later.. "Oh crap!"

I asked "what" 20 times so now I'm just going to pretend I heard what you said

Yelling at inanimate objects

No comments:

Post a Comment