Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The perks of living alone

Last week I moved into a one bedroom apartment. This is something i've wanted for a while but never did because of the cost. Finally I decided it was worth it - and I was right!

When you have good roommates, it's great. You can order pizza and watch movies together and borrow clothes. But it doesn't compare to living alone, at least for an introvert like me. This past week has been bliss - and I can safely say the same for my cat, Gladstone.

I was just thinking of some advantages:

-Being able to be in underwear or look horrible without fear of guests
-Loud music
-Loud video games
-Loud movies
-Not being forced to be friendly all the time
-Plenty of fridge space
-Plenty of space for Gladstone
-Bubble baths
-Quiet
-Only woken up by Gladstone
-Basically doing whatever the F you want

You should try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment